Dental Caps/Crowns are a type of dental restoration placed over a tooth to cover the tooth to restore the size, shape and strength and also improve its appearance. Crowns are used to cover teeth that are weakened by decay, severely damaged, chipped or discoloured. They are also usually required after Root Canal Therapy
Dental Crown/ Caps and Bridges are needed for following reasons:
- To protect the decayed tooth or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth.
- To restore the tooth that has been worn down
- To cover a dental implant
- To make a cosmetic modification.
- To protect a root canal
- To cover a discoloured tooth
- To cover a large filling where not enough tooth structure is remaining.
There are different types of Caps/ Crowns & Bridges:
- Porcelain fused to metal (PFM)
- Zirconia (metal free)
- E max
- Ultra- T
Time Taken - Usually we deliver crowns and bridges in the shortest time possible - in a day or two.
With the support of dental lab, crowns and bridges are made using material of superior quality. We offer you up to life time warranty on crown/ bridges at affordable rates.
CAD-CAM options are available in all types of crowns. These are fully computerized crowns which are of superior quality than regular crowns.
Book your appointment at DENTAL SPA today to avail of our special offers. Call us : +91-9537973737